Rap Quotes & Rapper Quotes– A very warm welcome to our website Willing to take action. In today’s article, you will find my personal favorite Rap quotes & rapper quotes. I hope that these rap quotes Will Give You Goosebumps.
This blog contains the best rap quotes & rapper quotes from various rappers that will motivate and inspire you.
Best 139+ Legendary Rap Quotes | Rapper Quotes About Love, Family & Hip-Hop Rap Quotes
Famous Rap Quotes By- xxxtentacion quotes, Tupac quotes, NBA youngboy quotes, Nipsey Hussle quotes, 2pac quotes, Lil peep quotes, Eminem quotes, Kevin gates quotes, j cole quotes, mac miller quotes, Lil Wayne quotes, Travis Scott quotes, Nicki Minaj quotes
Also Check Out- Xxxtentacion Quotes About Life
List Of Best Rap Quotes & Rapper Quotes–
1. In the end you’ll see who’s fake, who’s true, and who will risk it for you.
2. Don’t worry about who talks behind your back cause God is going to bless you infringement of their faces.
3. At some point you just gotta let people go before they destroy you as a person.
4. I only have 1-3 friends the rest are just people I socialize with..
5. Long as you trying to better, better gone come. Don worry but a thing.
6. Getting used to not talking to nobody anymore, I just be in my own world.
7. A lot of y’ll keep posting about moving in silence but never shut the fuck up.
8. I just wanna see her reach her goals & prove everyone who doubted her.
9. When you don’t move like everyone else it bothers people.
10. They don’t ever tell the full story.. just the part that makes you look bad.
11. The mission I’m on is personal… I owe myself this come up.
12. You better worry about your own sing. because God ain’t gone ask you about mines.
13. I’m so secretive to the point if you know mu business, I already know who told you.
14. I ain’t gone lie my heart & my soul passed, but I’m forever straight.
15. At the end of the day I gotta remember, my blessings always outweigh my problems.
Rap quotes for Instagram- Rapper Quotes For Instagram
16. I already know who’s fake and who’s real, I just play along.
17. I thought I was healing but the truth I just stopped feeling.
18. I know the true cost, so I value things different.
19. When I get what I wanna be in life, ima take care of who took care of me.
20. The plan is to move. move out. move on. move forward. move up. move smarter.
21. Stop chasing length over health. this applies to friendships & relationship; just let it go.
21. Don’t hit my phone when my life starts to process. cuz all I wanted was a lie support & y’all ignored me.
22. The hard times always reveal true friends, I promise you that.
23. Most of you were never my friends. I was just yours, but I’m glad I’ve caught on.
24. I admire people who choose to shine even after all the stroms they been through.
25. You gotta stop forcing family to be family. them must be just as fake as friends.
26. God healed the part of me that I can’t discuss.
27. I’ve never understood why people try to takh fear into my plans… just move out my way.
28. Ain’t shit changed but the date. y’all still fake and full of shit.
29. I stopped fucking with a lot of people & my life been great. A Lil boring but it’s great.
30. Let lack of support that hurts your feelings, remind you that you’re not doing this for support.
Rap quotes about life- Rapper Quotes About Life.
31. If 2020 didn’t bring out the hustle in you, then it ain’t in you.
32. Lon trip like I used to, that’s how I know shit different.
33. ain’t nothing like getting back to yourself after going through some deep shit.
34. People don’t like it when you excuse confidence. They’re intimidated by you knowing you’re good.
35. You destroying your peace by confronting everything you peep… Just let them have it.
36. There’s about to be shift in your life, get ready for your blessings. You’ve been through enough.
37. I remember I was doing shit outta love & mfs wasn’t doing shit but using me.
38. Sometimes you need to change direction. Patience is now always the optimal way.
39. No matter how many times y’all fick me over. my heart will remain golden.
40. Dear God. I just wanna say thank you incase I don’t thank you enough.
41. Remember me in your prayers like you do in your gossips
42. My story is filled with broken pieces, bad decisions & ugly truths. But also filed with major comebacks.
43. I’ve seen nights pass the ball to strangers when their dawg was wode open at the rim.
44. I got my days & I got my ways, but I’m always solid.
45. Take you anger out on your hustle, it’ll be the best the you’re ever done.
Rap Quotes about love- Rapper Quotes On Love
46. I Respected who know they got it but Don’t talk about having it.
47. Ignoring the red flags because you wanna see the goog in people will cost you later.
48. Please get your own view on someone cause people be lying, hating & hurt.
49. Today is a new day. Don’t let the lows of yesterday prevent you from enjoying the highs of today.
50. People will believe anything about you once it’s negative but if it’s positive, they question it.
51. Mama always told me, true love ain’t easy and easy lobe ain’t true.
52. Delete the messages and memories. move on it’s money to be made; not stressing.
53. If a mf don’t like me it’s because I said some real shit & they couldn’t handle it.
54. If God Is making you wait then be prepared to receive more than what you asked for.
55. If I feel like I’m forcing some i’ma fall back, I love too hard to be played with.
56. Storng people break too.. we just do it quietly, rebuild & keep it moving.
57. watch you speak high of, you never know kmhow low they speak of you.
58. You just got to accept shit for what it is, and stop dwelling on what you want it to be.
59. Good things come to those who wait. and that’s why I ain’t rushing to be in another pointless relationship.
60. Don’t ask me why I fell back, ask yourself that.
Rap quotes about life struggles- Rapper Quotes On Life Struggles
61. When I was losing, I was still smiling cuz I knew I will always get it back.
62. My loyalty kept me in some situations that common sense should’ve took me out of.
63. You’ve been working in yourself and it shows.
64. Stay real with me because when I’m up, we up.
65. They said I switched up, I just got smarter but I ain’t change.
66. A person who has nothing to lose with help you lose everything you ever worked for.
67. My mind is set on one person. really Don’t care but anyone else.
68. You doing everyone favors and looking after then but you forgetting to eat, Don’t forget you matter too.
69. My closest friends barely know my business and you’re out here thinking you do.
70. I’m in my bag but I’m in my bibel too, that’s why every time you see me, I got a new blessing coming through.
Rap quotes about money
71. I got a big ass blessing otw. idk what it is but I’m claiming it.
72. You gotta let them do them cause when the tables turn they gon learn.
73. I’ve never understood how a mf could cross me & all I do is show love.
74. Now you’re just a stranger with all my secrets.
75. I’m going to end this year with a major win. I really believe it.
76. I can’t tell them my goals for this season, they might jinx it.
77. You can’t pray for the blessing and not work for it..
78. I’m addicted to hustling, I get depressed if I feel like I’m not being productive.
79. I can’t afford to stop & neither can you.
80. It’s time yo upgrade your strategies, mindset and most importantly your hustle.
Rap quotes 2023 Latest Rapper Quotes 2023
81. What they hate in you, is missing in them. and that’s happiness, so keep shining.
82. Sticking around through mistreatment isn’t the example of love. but yimet y’all think it is.
83. My future be on my mind heavy everyday. I just wanna be great forreal.
84. I’ll match your respect but l’ll top your disrespect. Don’t play with me.
85. Just because we family Don’t mean I can’t treat you equal.
86. Too busy outgrowing the version of myself that you knew.
87. There’s no coming back from certain shit amd I don’t think people really understand that.
88. Everything I lost this year I’ll get it back 10 folds next year.
89. Immma make sure we pushing each other to become a better us.
90. Don’t let the fear of what could happen make nothing happen.
Inspirational Quotes from rappers- Inspirational Rap Quotes
91. Mad respect to the people who can move without the apology they deserve.
92. Every private tear you’ve cried was a down payment on your next miracle.
93. Always look for then hidden blessings. They don’t always come to you, sometimes you gotta go find them.
94. I don’t wanna be around shit but money, motivation & real love.
95. I don’t care who is lost anymore. I choose me, I got stuff to do.
96. I refuse to be unhappy this year. Legal who gotta go
97. Lon wanna be humble no more.. Time to pop shit up.
98. If I had to lose you to find me. I’d do it all over again.
99. Overtime you realize the people who looked out for you the most, don’t even need you.
100. Nowadays when you vent, you’re just teaching them how to hurt you.
Rap Quotes Inspirational xxxtentacion quotes
101. It’s easier to handle certain shit when you just accept it for what it is.
102. I don’t trust nobody. Mfs be out here living double lives but want you solid.
103. I treat her good cause she looks pretty when she’s happy.
104. It’s crazy how some people keep changing partners to avoid changing themselves.
105. You gotta learn to relax and let someone love you.
106. The biggest comeback is making yourself happy again.
107. When I listen to some of y’all speak. I be glad I Don tell you shit.
108. You’ll never know that God is all you need until he’s all you got.
109. I ain’t a situation I wasn’t built for. and floor that I’m greatful.
110. To everyone who had distanced themselves from me. kindly stay there. Thank You.
Rap Quotes By- nba youngboy quotes, tupac quotes, 2pac quotes
111. People that don’t have the same vision as you will never understand why you work so hard or distance yourself at times.
112. The fact you knew how down I was for you and still did me like that.
113. Shoutout to the people that haven’t felt okay lately, but get up every single day and refuse to quit.
114. Then fake checkups don’t work with me. I’m good; mind your own business.
115. Do whatever makes you happy, the days aren’t coming back.
116. Just wanna make it to the top with someone who knows what the bottom feels like.
117. I ain’t got no hate in me. it’s either all love or I just Don’t care.
118. Making money and memories with that one special person.
119. I’m not antisocial. I just don’t tolerate that fake kicking y’all got going on.
120. Can’t make me jealous over somebody I already had cause of they were worth keeping, we’d still be together.
121. Not everyone has to be addressed. once you see how they move, you respond accordingly.
122. You’re blessed. Don’t let the tough moments in life lull you away from that.
123. Death hitting us left & right. I pray God protect me and mines.
124. Karma gon hit some of y’all real hard for breaking people who had nothing but good intention for you.
125. Oy putting myself in positions to win. I Lost enough already.
126. I’m so tired of these confusing ass vibes being brought to my life.
127. God Don’t play about me, I done seen it a million times.
128. I do this solo shit everyday ain’t nobody gotta fwm.
129. I knew I was matured when I was okay whith nobody knowing my side of story.
130. I got this deep rage burning inside me that keeps me going.
Rap Quotes By Nipsey Hussle quotes, Lil peep quotes, Eminem quotes
131. I’m young so mistakes will be made but they won’t define me.
132. The person you go the hardest for, you never end up with.
133. Life was to short to be kn some unhappy shit dawg.
134. Never the loudest in the room, but always noticed.
134. When you finally decide to give up that’s when they decide to put in effort.
135. As Much as I wanted that bond, I don’t care about it anymore.. be safe… do you….
136. Biggest lesson I learned is Don’t ever think it can’t happen to you.
137. I know I overthink shit, but I know I’m not stupid.
138. Just wanna see you happy; we both came from broken families.
139. I’m about to go so low-key and Focus on myself, I don’t care who doesn’t hear from me.
RAP QUOTES & RAPPER QUOTES
So this is the list of best rap quotes I hope you can relate to these rap quotes. Comment below your favorite rap quotes and share these rap quotes with your friends & Family.