4. You don't let pain break you. Instead, you strengthen yourself through pain.
5. You take full responsibility of your life and never complain or apologize to anyone or anything.
6. You never react negatively to criticism. Therefore, you are difficult to control.
8. You never listen to advice from people whose goals are different from your own.
9. When no one knows anything about you, not even close family members, you realize that life is great.
10. You never "escape" the life you already lead on the weekend. Instead, you use it to create the life you want for yourself.
11. You've forgiven your parents the day you realized they had messed up childhood as well.
12. You now know that your mental well-being is more important than your job.
13. You've embraced consistency and discipline over motivation and self-help books.
15. You don't make people believe what you say. You are aware that not everyone requires your level of thought.