7. Every day, do one good deed, but never tell anyone about it. 8. When it comes to relationships, time does not heal anything. Avoid putting off difficult conversations.
11. Repair anything that has a minor problem. Over time, minor issues develop into major issues. applies equally to family, health, love, and home.
12. The lie you tell yourself is the most damning lie you can tell. 13. There has never been a happy argument.
14. Make sure the other person thinks twice before fighting you again if you lose a fight. 15. Although getting older isn't easy, it's much better than nothing.
16. While others may occasionally be disappointed, you should never be disappointed by yourself. 17. Never allow a friendship to deteriorate. Make the phone call, send the text, and plan the trip. Friendships are something to be cherished.
18. Give them a firm handshake, look them in the eye, and call them by their name when you meet them. 19. Give every person another shot, but never a third.
20. The "good old days" are constantly taking place right now.